Saturday 28 April 2012

SwagBucks Is Super fun and Easy to earn with!

Swagbucks is a fun site that I wanted to try out to see if it would pay and it does! All you have to do is use the site to find Swagbucks that you can trade in for Paypal money, gift cards, electronics, clothes and accessories, gifts, trading cards, movies, and so much more.

Search & Win

Here is my Paypal Payout from them:



 I earned my $5.00 quickly and easily without any referrals just by using the site as my home page, searching the way I normally do and participating in the daily polls and other fun stuff they offer. Now I'm telling you about it because I know its legit.

How To Earn Swagbucks

  • Voting in the Daily Poll
  • Playing Free Games
  • No Obligation Special Offers
  • Searching the Web
  • Swagbucks TV (FREE!!)
  • Tasks
  • Trusted Surveys
  • Reading Swagmail
  • Installing Swagbucks Toolbar and using it
And of course, if you would like to make even more, you can invite your friends and receive matching Swagbucks when they search.

The social features on Swagbucks makes it really easy to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Yahoo.  The polls make really interesting topics to share and discuss with your buds and when they click on the link it takes them to your referral URL so its super easy to refer others.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment